MINISTRY OF PUBLIC HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKSTAN
Chairman of the Pharmacological Committee of the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Kazakstan Dr.Sc.(Med), professor Rakhimov K.D. June 7, 1995
Approved by the Head of the Chief Department of Quality Control and Standardization of medicinal means and medical equipment of the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Kazakstan Dr.Sc.(Med.) A.A.Abdrakhmanov June 8, 1995
INSTRUCTION for use of Polyphytoleum KYZYLMAI
Registration No: RK-5-Ns 000744 as of 08.06 1995 Valid up to 08.06.2000
Polyphytoleum is an oil extract from flowers, herbs, hips and roots of medicinal plants (St.John's wort, sea buckthorn, dog rose, licorice, nettle, thyme, balm).
Owing to the content of diverse biologically active components Poiyphytoleum has an antiinflammatory, antibacteria!, wound-healing, anal-getic, regenerating, tonic and spasmolytic action.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Respiratory tract diseases (acute and atrophic rhinitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis pharyngitis, tracheitis, broncitis, pneumonia).
Gastroenteric tract diseases (gastritis, peptic ulcer of stomach and diodenum, colitis, enterocolitis, proctitis, hemorrhoids).
Gynecologic and urologic diseas (cervical erosions, colpities, endocervicities, cystitus and prostatitis).
Skin diseases (thermal, chemical and postradiation burns, bedsores, dermatoses, flaccidly healing wounds and ulcera, infected ones inclusive). Besides, the preparation may be used in cosmetics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
At respiratory tract diseases the preparation is used:
- as oiling of mucous membrane of nasal passages once a day; putting 3-4 drops in the nose 2-3 times a day;
- as infusions into the rhinopharynx by 0 5 ml. The course of treatment is 10-15 procedures;
- as taking medicine 2-3 times a day by 1 teaspoon (for grown-ups) and half a teaspoon (for children), 20-30 minites prior to meals. The treatment course is 2-6 weeks.
At gastroenteric tract diseases:
- taking 4-6 times a day by 0.5-1 teaspoon an hour prior or to meals with fermented milk, kissel or honey. The course of treatment is 4-8 weeks;
- at prostatitis, proctitis, hemorrhoids the preparation is introduced (after preliminary purgation) as enemas by 25-40 ml once a day, the course of treatment - 20-25 procedures;
- for external use - at cracks of anus, hemorrhoid smear 2-3 times a day.
At treatment of burns, bedsores, radiation injury of skin and mucosa the oil is put on to the surface cleaned from patches and gauze bandage which is changed daily is put over it.
At radiotherapy of cancer of larynx, esophagus, stomach:
- 6-8 times a day after meals by 0.5 teaspoon during the whole course of radiation and further 2-3 weeks more. At gynecologic diseases:
- as irrigations, smearing, tampons; the course of treatment - 20-30 procedures;
The preparation may be recommended as a restorative agent at treatment of diverse diseases accompanied by weakening of the immune system.
Contraindications are not revealed
The preparation is manufactured in 50, 100 ml orange glass bottles with a spiral neck
It should be stored in a place protected from light Snake before usage
Shelf life is 2 years
The translation complies with the original Translator of the Republican Language Centre
KazgoslNTI /Kurbanova R.I./